There is a lot of uncertainty right now, but you can count on ServiceMaster Cleaning & Restoration Services. Our team is following current recommendations established by the Center for Disease Control (CDC) to keep our community safe. In addition to our regular services, we are offering deep cleaning and disinfection to businesses in Central New Jersey. Our years of experience with trauma cleanup allows us to properly disinfect facilities that have been exposed to COVID-19. We also provide preventative deep cleaning services for your business. Our entire team is dedicated to providing exceptional service during this uncertain time.
You Can Expect
During every deep cleaning or disinfection service, ServiceMaster Cleaning & Restoration Services is dedicated to keeping your facility safe. You can expect our team to follow these policies:
- Stay Home: Our team actively encourages employees to stay home when sick and maintain flexible policies that are consistent with public health guidance
- Hygiene: We emphasize hand hygiene and respiratory etiquette to all employees. This includes using no-touch dispensers when possible, keeping an adequate supply of products and providing trash receptacles for employees.
- PPE: During services, our team uses personal protective equipment (PPE) like gloves and masks.
- Isolate & Disinfect: Once onsite, we isolate and disinfect points of exposure and high touch areas. Then we proceed by disinfecting all other areas.
- Products: Our team uses EPA registered products for disinfection both onsite and in our office.
- Disposal: We are committed to properly disposing of contaminated cleaning materials as needed.
- Travel: When traveling is necessary, we advise employees to take safe travel steps that align with CDC travelers’ health notices and have a plan if employees become sick.
Deep Cleaning & Disinfection Services: Currently, ServiceMaster Cleaning & Restoration Services is providing disinfection services in our local community. We are trained to isolate, clean, disinfect and decontaminate each surface following guidelines established by the CDC. Count on ServiceMaster Restoration Services to bring your business back to working order. Our compassionate professionals are here to help you through this uncertain time by bringing expertise, training and sympathies to every service.
Industries We Serve
- Commercial buildings
- Education facilities
- Manufacturing facilities
- Healthcare facilities
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- If soap and water are unavailable, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that is at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid touching your nose, mouth, and eyes with unwashed hands.
- Practice and maintain proper social distancing.
- Stay home if you are experiencing any symptoms.
ServiceMaster Cleaning & Restoration Services in Central New Jersey is your local damage restoration experts. We hope you’re staying healthy during this uncertain time. If you think your facility was exposed to COVID-19, contact us at 866-856-4007. Our expert technicians are available 24/7 for emergency restoration services in three New Jersey Counties: Middlesex, Hunterdon and Mercer. Our team has the experience and resources needed to provide quality customer service.
Photo by: istockphoto.com/ BrianAJackson