Expert Restoration Services in Princeton – 24/7
Princeton has a cleaning and restoration professional you can trust – call ServiceMaster Cleaning & Restoration Services for ANY emergency! We’re standing by around the clock to assist you in any water or fire damage disaster you may have. Trust us for the following:
- Water and flood damage cleanup and restoration
- Fire and smoke damage cleanup – including smoke odor removal
- Mold remediation and removal
- Hoarding cleanup
- Trauma and crime scene cleanup
Need carpet or floor cleaning? We can do that too.
Did you know that your carpet should be professionally cleaned at least once a year? With all the microscopic allergens, mites and dirt embedded in your carpet, a normal vacuum can’t do much. ServiceMaster Cleaning & Restoration of Princeton New Jersey is here to help! We offer trained professionals with over 60 years’ experience. Not only are we equipped with the tools, training, and expertise but also an unbeatable price!
Our process for cleaning your carpet involves a strict step-by-step process that deeply cleans and treats, bringing your carpet back to life. Our process includes the following at no extra cost:
- Pre-inspection of your carpet to determine the best cleaning method
- Pre-treatment application on spots/stains
- Pre-application of our powerful products to loosen dirt
- Full hot water rinse
- Post-treatment application on remaining spots
- Entire carpet groom for appearance and drying
- Placement of protective padding under needed furniture
- Post-evaluation to guarantee customer satisfaction as promised
- We also provide expert floor maintenance, upholstery cleaning and power washing services!
ServiceMaster Cleaning & Restoration of Princeton New Jersey not only focus on quality and perfection but customer satisfaction. We go above and beyond, whatever the case, to fit your needs. If the job is done incorrectly, we do it again.
Call ServiceMaster Cleaning & Restoration in Princeton NJ for your cleaning and restoration needs. (866) 856-4007
Photo by James Loesch