Even a small amount of moisture can cause mold to grow. Water damage like leaky pipes, humidity and flooding are sure signs of mold. Visible mold is often only a small fraction of a much larger growth. If you see mold growth, it’s important to inspect further by calling a professional mold restoration team.
Mold is not only visually unappealing; it can also be harmful to your health. Certain types of mold can cause respiratory problems, cold and flu symptoms or allergic reactions. That’s why our team has the training and tools to remove the mold correctly. Wiping away a mold growth with an all-purpose cleaner is not sufficient. It’ll simply agitate the growth causing it to release spores into the air, which can generate new mold growth.
Our Mold Remediation Process:
- Locate the water sources that feed mold
- Assess the mold damage
- Isolate the mold by using techniques like physical barriers & negative air pressure
- Filter microscopic mold spores from the air
- Remove mold with antimicrobial & antifungal treatments
- Dispose of mold-infested porous materials
- Clean, sanitize & deodorize belongings like fabrics, upholstery and carpets
- Repair & reconstruct affected areas of your home
ServiceMaster Cleaning and Restoration Services is your local mold remediation experts. Our team will locate the mold’s source of moisture, employ expert mold removal techniques, and implement measures to prevent future mold growth. Rely on us your mold restoration needs. We’ll thoroughly remove and eliminate any mold infestation you have within your home or commercial office. We specialize in commercial and residential disaster restoration in Central New Jersey. Call us today at 866-856-4007.