Central New Jersey Water Damage Cleaning
At ServiceMaster Cleaning and Restoration Services, we provide water damage repair and cleanup services. Whether the cause is a flood or a broken water line, water damage can be extremely destructive. Our professionals can prevent further damage to your possessions and property. We are available 24/7 to provide emergency water damage cleanup services. The sooner you call, the quicker we can get your home or business back to normal.
What To Do If You Notice Water Damage
- Call your insurance company to start a claim.
- Call a professional to inspect the damage immediately.
- Mop excess water or blot with towels.
- Remove personal items that you are able to safely carry such as photos or wall hangings. Otherwise, our team will be more than happy to help.
What Not To Do:
- Do not enter a room with standing water unless the electricity has been shut off.
- Do not use a regular vacuum cleaner to remove water.
- Never use electrical appliances that are located in the damaged area.
Causes of Water Damage:
- Broken water heaters
- A clogged toilet
- Appliance leaks
- Plumbing leaks
- Clogged gutters
- Severe weather
Although water damage is a common problem that many homeowners face, it can lead to expensive and time-consuming repairs. In fact, it can lead to structural damage, the signs of which you can notice in the basement, walls, kitchen, and ceilings. Take action at the first sign of water damage and consult experts like us when you notice these problems in your home. When you take immediate action, it will reduce damage and the cost to repair it.
Our Restoration Process
At ServiceMaster Cleaning and Restoration Services, we have a three step approach to recovery.
- Inspect the damage
- Begin water mitigation to prevent further damage
- Return your property back to pre-loss condition
We proudly serve the residents in Middlesex, Mercer, Somerset & Hunterdon New Jersey Counties. Don’t hesitate to contact us, we’re here for you.